GOOG Stock News
- Top Merchandise Trends in 2022 12/07/2022 12:00 AMIn 2020, with people staying inside because of COVID-19 quarantines, people spent their money on home entertainment and home improvement, work-from-home tools, and household items like toilet paper...
- Alphabet CFO Porat Buys $1.7 Million of Blackstone Stock After Dip 12/06/2022 10:54 PMPorat, a Blackstone director, bought 20,000 shares of the asset manager on Friday at prices ranging from $82 to $85 a share.
- 12 Best Growth Stocks To Buy According To George Soros 12/06/2022 08:19 PMIn this article, we will look at the 12 best growth stocks to buy according to George Soros. If you want to skip reading about George Soros’ investment philosophy, you can go directly to 5 Best Growth Stocks To Buy According To George Soros. George Soros is a Hungarian-born American billionaire investor and philanthropist who […]
- Tech IPOs could make a comeback in 2023, analyst says 12/06/2022 06:11 PMThough 2022 was a pretty IPO-less year, 2023 could signal a comeback in the tech IPO market, one analyst said.
- Why Amazon, Alphabet, and Shopify Stocks All Tumbled Tuesday 12/06/2022 05:57 PMA broad cross-section of stocks tumbled again on Tuesday as market watchers focused on the Federal Reserve Bank's ongoing battle against inflation. Over the past several days, a couple of strong economic reports have increased concerns about the trajectory of an already overheated economy. With that as a backdrop, shares of Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN) fell 2%, Alphabet (NASDAQ: GOOGL) (NASDAQ: GOOG) tumbled 2.4%, and Shopify (NYSE: SHOP) had slumped 4% as of 12:19 p.m. ET.
- Google Faces Pressure in Hong Kong Over Search Results for National Anthem 12/06/2022 04:52 PMHONG KONG—Google is under fire from officials and legislators in Hong Kong over a pro-democracy song that is showing up in search results for the national anthem, raising tensions between American tech giants and authorities as Beijing tries to spread patriotism in the city. Two members of Hong Kong’s pro-Beijing legislative council in recent days have joined the city’s chief secretary in criticizing the Alphabet unit for showing the song, “Glory to Hong Kong,” among its top results. Hong Kong’s official anthem has been China’s “March of The Volunteers” since Beijing regained sovereignty over the former British colony 25 years ago.