GOOG Stock News
- Top 20 Cloud Computing Companies in USA 09/30/2023 07:52 AMIn this piece, we will take a look at the top 20 cloud computing companies in USA. For more companies, head on over to Top 5 Cloud Computing Companies in USA. Cloud computing is one of the hottest buzzwords in the tech market today. But where did this word come from? Some accounts believe that […]
- Google finally gave teens access to generative AI in search. They were probably already using it anyway 09/29/2023 09:09 PMTeens will see ads in Google’s generative AI search, but the company won’t target them, it told Fortune.
- 20 Least Censored Countries with Most Internet Freedom 09/29/2023 07:56 PMIn this article, we will be taking a look at the 20 least censored countries with most internet freedom. To skip our detailed analysis, you can go directly to see the 5 least censored countries with most internet freedom. For most people living in advanced nations, not only is being able to access the internet considered an […]
- 12 Best Places to Retire in Portugal 09/29/2023 07:48 PMThis article looks at the 12 best places to retire in Portugal. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of how Portugal is a digital nomad hub and outsourcing hotspot, go to 5 Best Places to Retire in Portugal. Portugal: A Digital Nomad Hub and Outsourcing Hotspot The retirement savings figure for individual late […]
- H&R Block faces a RICO lawsuit over alleged sale of taxpayer data to Meta and Google 09/29/2023 07:28 PMThe lawsuit argues that H&R Block sold customer data — including income, birth dates, filing status, number of dependents and home addresses — to tech companies that then used the info for targeted advertising. The company files about 20 million tax returns every year.
- Supreme Court To Review Texas And Florida Social Media Laws 09/29/2023 05:38 PMIn a widely expected moved, the high court will review the constitutionality of state laws that regulate the ability of social-media platforms to ban some content from their sites.